Lauren's Peace Corps Experience in Honduras

Disclaimer: The opinions expressed and experiences described in this travelogue are mine personally. Nothing written here should be interpreted as official or unofficial Peace Corps literature or as sanctioned by the Peace Corps or the U.S. government. I have chosen to write about my experience online in order to update family and friends; I am earning no money whatsoever from this endeavor. Please do not copy or forward any of these contents without my permission.

Monday, October 03, 2005

Pictures!

Well with the help of my mom and dad I finally have more pictures online to show you all. In order, they go from:
- Swearing in in Tegucigalpa with the ambassador and my other PCVs
- Arriving to Dulce Nombre, my host family (living with Carmen) for my first 3 months, riding horses, scenes around Dulce Nombre
- Going out in Santa Rosa with PCVs and the Peace Corps house
- Working with Pri (the former volunteer) and my counterpart
- Playing with kids in the kindergarten
- Going to the aldeas with Pri
- Going to Carmen's coffee farm on muddy roads in a pickup truck
- Making stoves with women
- Presentation by the library foundation, Rieken
- Our adventure walking to Copan Ruins with Pri and Sim
- Making latrines
- Pri's goodbye party
- 4th of July with PCVs in Trujillo (the beach!)

So here is the link: hope it works! And enjoy :)
http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLandingSignin.jsp?Uc=7hg3l67.vvq40x7&Uy=ojgaqd&Upost_signin=Slideshow.jsp%3Fmode%3Dfromshare&Ux=0



1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home