Lauren's Peace Corps Experience in Honduras

Disclaimer: The opinions expressed and experiences described in this travelogue are mine personally. Nothing written here should be interpreted as official or unofficial Peace Corps literature or as sanctioned by the Peace Corps or the U.S. government. I have chosen to write about my experience online in order to update family and friends; I am earning no money whatsoever from this endeavor. Please do not copy or forward any of these contents without my permission.

Monday, November 20, 2017

2017 Update of the Membreno family!

Just an update with my new information!

I still have such fond memories of my Peace Corps experience! We still go to Honduras every 2 years to see my husband Lester's mother and brother and their families :)

We have 3 little boys now and moved to Richmond, VA. There are a lot of Central Americans in this area so we are still able to buy good tortillas and make baleadas! I have my own business with Mary Kay now, and learned a lot of my confidence and independence from my Peace Corpos experience.

Thanks for reading my Peace Corps story...
XOXO,

Lauren Membreno
Richmond, VA
laurenmembreno@gmail.com


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home